Wednesday, September 28, 2011


This blog is for all mums living in the UAE. Being a mum when I moved to Dubai I faced a lot of challenges on how to find a good school,where to shop for grocery,where to find a baby sitter etc.
Here you can post anything from selling baby products to selling handbags,babysitting jobs,parties.kitty party for busy mums etc.
Being a mum is a wonderful gift and in my opinion the best thing in the world, but, we know there’s so much more to mums than nappies and the school run!
The aim is also to keep the blog as accessible as possible, by allowing mums to add to our features or showcases and listing their business in our directory for no cost.
My aim with our Mummies  is to give you an opportunity to make good friends in your community and to find the right businesses (which ofcourse are owned by other moms)which can help you in making your life easy, support other mums and hopefully find some wonderful treasures that you couldn’t find in your everyday shops.
This is my way of supporting mums, and I hope you enjoy and benefit from my blog!

So all u moms out there post whatever u like,you want or desire......Happy Blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment